7000 Premier Collection Exam/Procedure Chair
Built to last. Designed to love.
The 7000 Premiere Collection exam and procedure chair brings retail style to Reliance durability. A reimagined, full-power examination chair, the 7000 Premiere Collection chair features unmatched craftsmanship and superior reliability to go with added patient comfort.
Design your own or choose from one of our four stunning color themes, and see your practice’s unique vision to life. All of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Themes that make your practice something to see.
The Premiere Collection’s four stunning color themes are inspired by the latest trends in retail and spa design, engineered to help create a heightened patient experience through a unique office aesthetic.
Woodland - Warm browns and sandy neutrals perfect for offices designed with woodgrain natural textures, plants and soft lighting.
Lucent - Warm and cool greys, soft naturals, and bold, modern hues add freshness and vibrancy to breezy, light-suffused spaces.
Harmony - Rich tones of chocolates and deep blue, accented with cool hues of taupe, grey and black work well with dark woods and natural stone.
Industrial - Cool grey tones punctuated with rich blacks for maximum impact. A modern warehouse aesthetic that works well with metals, wood and concrete.
Design your own on Reliance Color Studio
Get inspired by our interactive Reliance Color Studio – choose from a full spectrum of designer colors to easily envision what your chair will look like.
With Reliance Color Studio, you can:
- Choose from our complete collection of chair models to customize
- Mix and match colors, themes and more
- Submit your design directly to a Reliance representative, and bring your unique vision to life
Express your style. Expand your comfort zone.
The Premiere Collection is designed to deliver a more pleasant experience for all patients, and includes:
- Heightened backrests
- Longer, more rounded armrests that lock in place
- Contoured seats with added padding
Convenient movements and functionality
- Memory positioning switch enables pre-selection of the chair's most used position
- Dual controls for powered base and chair top functions
- Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair
- Square base
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable – the standard headrest for this model, and primarily used as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow – primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical – primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow – used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave – fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow – featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology