7000 Procedure Chair
Dual-purpose minor procedure table and examination chair
This full power articulating examination chair can be used for routine practice and minor procedures. It reclines to a nearly flat position and is available with an optional adjustable surgical headrest.
Choose from high or low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Convenient movements and functionality
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair's most used position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
Improving patient comfort
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
Discover Your True Colors.
Get inspired by our interactive Reliance Color Studio – choose from a full spectrum of designer colors to easily envision what your chair will look like.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology