980 Procedure Chair
Reach new levels of convenience and patient comfort
As the culmination of more than a century of engineering and design expertise, the 980 is recognized around the world as the leading full-power articulating round-base examination chair / minor procedure table.
We offer high and low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Step into convenient movements and functionality
Movements have never been easier.
- Pre-select the chair's most used position with the programmable memory-positioning switch.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches.
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
- Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs.
Improving patient comfort
- Increased patient comfort as articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison
- Padded underneath for comfort
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Armrests lock in place
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair
Know that you’re taking the best care of your patients.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for this model, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology