PSL One Portable Slit Lamp
NOW WITH LED TECHNOLOGY
Excellence in optics, value and portability are key benefits of the Keeler PSL One
Keeler designed and manufactured with the strength to withstand the daily traumas of the demanding ophthalmic environment, the PSL is lightweight, durable and robust.
Unique features such as the fixation targets, and the 1mm square light patch for assessing a/c flare set the new standard for Portable Slit Lamps.
Domiciliary demands; perfect for visiting the elderly and the infirm where dry eye and lid and skin concerns are in commonplace.
Little and large; ideal for the smaller younger patients and those of a more portly demeanour where a conventional Slit Lamp is totally impractical or impossible to use.
The busy practice; The PSL is so versatile it can be used for emergencies, mobility challenges to make assessments when clinics or rooms are fully booked.
- LED Technology - better resolution, 3x longer battery usage, illumination module which can last a life time.
- Precision machined aluminium chassis
- Advanced optics, 10x magnification
- Controllable illumination from maximum to zero
- Big Slit Lamp features, great value